For commercial and multifamily properties
Get rebates for up to 50 percent of project costs for automatic irrigation system upgrades that save water. Upgrading hardware and your controller could help you reduce water waste and lower your water bill, all while maintaining a beautiful landscape.
Rebated upgrades could include weather-based irrigation controllers, rain sensors, low precipitation rate nozzles, drip irrigation, or other technology that improves the water-efficiency of an existing irrigation system.
How to participate
- Read through the authorization application for the full list of requirements. Call or email the program manager with any questions.
- Submit an authorization application. Wait for an authorization email before purchasing or installing any equipment. Projects will require a pre-inspection.
- Buy and install authorized equipment.
- Complete the project and submit documentation for rebate payment.
- Receive your rebate check in the mail within 60 days of submitting documentation.
If you are unable to fill out the online application, contact us to request a paper copy sent by mail.
Who is eligible?
Your project may be eligible for a rebate if:
- You own or manage a commercial or multifamily building with an existing, functional, irrigation system.
- Your property receives a water bill from one of the Saving Water Partnership utilities.
- You are considering an upgrade of your existing irrigation system that would reduce your water use.
- The project meets the requirements listed on the application.
If you have any questions we are here to help. Feel free to get in touch with us at any point.
Contact Landscape Water Conservation Program Manager, Mark Guthrie, at email@example.com or (206) 684-5955.