For businesses and commercial buildings
Get up to $100 per toilet to replace old toilets (pre-2004) with new, efficient MaP PREMIUM rated toilets. Replacing older toilets is one of the most powerful actions you can take to save water every day and keep your water bill as low as possible.
If your business or building has less than 6 toilets you can apply for our 5 toilets or fewer toilet replacement rebate.
- Most commonly purchased eligible tank toilets (pdf)
- Full list of eligible tank toilets (pdf)
- Eligible flush valve toilets (pdf)
How to participate
- Read through the authorization application for the full list of requirements. Call or email the Program Manager with any questions.
- Submit an authorization application. Wait for an authorization email before purchasing or installing any toilets.
- Buy and install rebate-eligible toilets. Complete the project and submit documentation for rebate payment.
- Receive your rebate check in the mail within 60 days of submitting documentation.
If you are unable to fill out the online application, contact us to request a paper copy sent by mail.
Is my project eligible?
Your project is eligible for a rebate if:
- You own or manage a business or commercial building with 6 toilets or more.
- Your property receives a water bill from one of the Saving Water Partnership utilities.
- You are replacing toilets that, to the best of your knowledge, were made before 2004.
- The project meets the requirements listed on the application.
What is a MaP PREMIUM rated toilet?
MaP PREMIUM toilets are independently rated to meet high efficiency and performance standards that exceed WaterSense requirements. MaP PREMIUM toilets use 20 percent less water and remove 70 percent more waste than regular WaterSense toilets. Learn more about the toilets eligible for this program.
How to dispose of old toilets
You can recycle your old toilets for a fee with the companies below.
- DTG Recycling Group
All non-porcelain hardware and wax rings must be removed.
Locations in Georgetown, Renton, Redmond, and Woodinville
- The United Group
Locations in Seattle and Snohomish
If you have any questions we are here to help. Feel free to get in touch with us at any point or for help choosing a rebate-eligible toilet.
Contact Commercial Water Conservation Program Manager, Elise Evans, at email@example.com or (206) 773-9137.