Find the tools, products, and professional services you need for a healthy yard.
Choosing a Nursery
Find a nursery in your area that carries Natural Yard Care products and tools, such as natural fertilizers, less toxic pest and weed control products, and smart watering tools. Find them on the EnviroStars website.
Choosing a Landscape Professional
When you hire someone to design, install, or maintain your yard, ask what they will do to keep your yard, family, pets, and the environment healthy.
- EcoPro Certified Sustainable Landscape Professionals have completed advanced training in sustainable landscaping practices, and can help you design, install and maintain a healthy, beautiful, environment-friendly garden and landscape.
- For automatic sprinkler systems, see Choosing an Irrigation Contractor (pdf).
- EnviroStars landscape professionals are committed to protecting the environment. Find one in your area on the EnviroStars website.
Professional Organizations can also help you find expert help:
- Washington Association of Landscape Professionals
- Washington State Nursery and Landscape Association
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Washington Chapter, American Society of Landscape Architects
- Washington Chapter, Association of Professional Landscape Designers
- Irrigation Association
Questions? Call the Garden Hotline at (206) 633-0224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org