For businesses and commercial buildings
Get up to $100 per toilet to replace up to 5 old toilets (pre-2004) with new, efficient MaP PREMIUM rated toilets. Replacing an older toilet is one of the most powerful actions you can take to save water every day and keep your water bill as low as possible.
If your business or building has more than 5 toilets, you can apply for our 6 toilets or more toilet replacement rebate.
- Most commonly purchased eligible tank toilets (pdf)
- Full list of eligible tank toilets (pdf)
- List of local retailers that sell eligible toilets (pdf)
- Eligible flush valve toilets (pdf)
How to participate
- Read through the application for the full list of requirements. Call or email the program manager with any questions.
- Buy and install rebate-eligible toilets.
- Within 90 days of buying your new toilets, submit your rebate application.
- Receive your rebate check in the mail within 60 days of submitting your application.
If you are unable to fill out the online application, contact us to request a paper copy sent by mail.
Is my project eligible?
Your project is eligible for a rebate if:
- You own or manage a business or commercial building with 5 toilets or less.
- Your property receives a water bill from one of the Saving Water Partnership utilities.
- You are replacing toilets that, to the best of your knowledge, were made before 2004.
- The project meets the requirements listed on the application.
Tips for a smooth rebate process
- Make sure your new toilet is rebate-eligible. Check for the exact model number of the toilet on our eligible tank toilet or flush valve toilet lists. You can always contact the program manager to double-check that the toilet you are planning to buy is eligible.
- Make sure you get a receipt. Your receipt needs to show the purchase date, toilet model number, price, and method of payment (cash, check, credit or debit card.) If a credit or debit card was used to pay for the toilet, your receipt needs to show the card type (e.g. Visa, Mastercard) and the last 4 digits of the card. If you are working with a contractor or plumber, ask that they include the information we need on an itemized paid invoice. Order summaries or confirmations usually don’t show all the information we need to approve the rebate.
- Don’t use a gift card or store credit to buy your new toilet. We can only rebate costs paid with cash, check, credit or debit card.
- Double-check your application before submitting. If your application is incomplete, it will take longer to process your rebate check.
How to dispose of old toilets
You can recycle your old toilets for a fee with the companies below.
- DTG Recycling Group
All non-porcelain hardware and wax rings must be removed.
Locations in Georgetown, Renton, Redmond, and Woodinville
- The United Group
Locations in Seattle and Snohomish
If you have any questions we are here to help. Feel free to get in touch with us at any point or for help choosing a rebate-eligible toilet.
Contact Commercial Water Conservation Program Manager, Elise Evans, at email@example.com or (206) 773-9137.