For businesses and commercial buildings
A free water use assessment can help you identify and prioritize actions your business can take to save water and money. During the assessment, a commercial water use specialist will evaluate your water use provide a report on where improvements can be made.
This assessment is for indoor water use. We also offer an irrigation water use assessment.
The commercial water use assessment includes:
- A free virtual or on-site assessment to evaluate specific areas of water use in a facility. Assessments often include evaluation of water-using fixtures, equipment, systems, and processes. For businesses or organizations with multiple locations with similar water use characteristics, a consultation will generally be conducted at one representative facility.
- A report of prioritized actions that can be taken to reduce facility water use and save money on utility bills. Recommendations may include equipment upgrades, operation and maintenance best management practices, and ways to promote water-saving behavior in the building. If applicable, the report may include estimates for potential water and sewer bill savings and estimated payback period for fixture and equipment upgrades.
- Identification of water-saving projects that may be eligible for Saving Water Partnership rebates.
Is my project eligible?
Your project may be eligible if:
- You own or manage a business or commercial building.
- Your property receives a water bill from one of the Saving Water Partnership utilities.
- Someone who is familiar with your water use is available to meet with us during the assessment.
Request a water use assessment by filling out this registration form.
A limited number of consultations are available each year. Before scheduling, we’ll ensure that your facility and goals are a good fit for the service and work with you to define the scope of the consultation.
If you have any questions we are here to help. Feel free to get in touch with us at any point.
Contact Commercial Water Conservation Program Manager, Elise Evans, at email@example.com or (206) 773-9137.