For businesses and commercial buildings
Get rebates for up to 50% of project costs for retrofits of existing equipment and fixtures that result in water savings. The way your business uses water is unique, and the opportunities you have to save water may be as well.
Rebated retrofits could include upgrades to commercial laundry machines, kitchen equipment, medical equipment, single-pass refrigeration, building or process cooling, and other technologies.
How to participate
- Read through the authorization application and program guide (pdf) for the full list of requirements. Call or email the program manager with any questions.
- Submit an authorization application. Wait for an authorization email before purchasing or installing any equipment. Projects will require a pre-inspection.
- Buy and install authorized fixtures and equipment.
- Complete the project and submit documentation for rebate payment.
- Receive your rebate check in the mail within 60 days of submitting documentation.
If you are unable to fill out the online application, contact us to request a paper copy sent by mail.
Is my project eligible?
Your project may be eligible for a rebate if:
- You own or manage a business or commercial building.
- Your property receives a water bill from one of the Saving Water Partnership utilities.
- You are considering a retrofit or upgrade of existing equipment or systems that would permanently reduce your water use.
- The project meets the requirements listed on the application and program guide (pdf).
If you have any questions we are here to help. Feel free to get in touch with us at any point.
Contact Commercial Water Conservation Program Manager, Elise Evans, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 773-9137.